I finished up the line drawing interpolation that I started on saturday. You can now draw in any icon (before it was only in the 48x48 32 bit one, since I was just testing to see if it works).
I've started to work on the fill too. It's pretty easy, because I don't have to write my own fill algorithm, rather I can just a system one, SeedCFill, which returns a black and white mask showing which pixels should be filled and which shouldn't. It works too, but in the process I was also trying to improve my position getting function (actually I was trying to _turn_ it into a function, but it didn't work, and when I tried to turn it back it didn't work there either). Oh well, I have a backup on a zip disk, so I can take a look into it tomorrow.