Trying yet again to pick up the ball on Thor. Did a few things today:
- Added "presets" option so that different import parameters (source/destination paths, calibration image count, etc.) can all be loaded at once.
- Realized why image differences were broken: when I did the write-up back in January, I turned off despeckling in order to show its effects. Turning it back on, and improving the distance metric (Euclidean instead of three absolute differences) gives me much better results now.
- Created a
Histogramclass and began to use it to keep track of inner angle distributions. It is now hooked up to the query stroke set (and can be visualized in real-time). Will have to implement earth mover's distance to compare with other shapes.