Update on 12/17/2012: The scripts now live on GitHub.
I wanted to experiment with code.google.com's project hosting feature, and I thought an easy way to get started would be with my Gmail-related Greasemonkey scripts. This is their new home. I'm not sure how far I'll go with the "project" part (e.g. whether I would ever give anyone else commit privileges, though patches are welcome), but this at least lets me familiarize myself with Subversion.
I've also decided to actually serve all the scripts from the repository, so that there isn't an extra publishing step when making changes (thus far I don't feel the need for stable versions). There is also a feed for all changes, so this should make it easy to stay up to date even if I don't explicitly blog about them. The feed is generated with an XSLT based on Norman Walsh's transform.
I also took this opportunity to make a few improvements to the scripts. The macros one can now also select saved searches when using the "g" keyboard shortcut (contributed by another user). The saved searches script now namespaces the saved data by the current user's email address. This should enable it to work better when there are multiple Gmail users per computer or Google Apps for Your Domain is being used.